Use of soteria.co.nz
Users must not use this website for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
Soteria reserves all intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademarks in the Soteria website. Any material on the Soteria Website may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Soteria.
From time to time, Soteria may post on behalf of third-parties. These articles will clearly be marked as sponsored or promoted.
We make every effort to ensure the information we provide is factually accurate in accordance with the guidelines of Ministry of Health (MOH), the World Health Organisation (WHO), The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG), and The New Zealand College of Midwives (NZCOM), or sourced from reliable research and studies published in peer-reviewed journals.
The information provided in our publications and on our website should never be used as a replacement or substitute for medical advice. If you have health concerns please seek advice from your GP, LMC or a qualified health care professional before making any important medical decisions.
Competitions & promotions
Any social media competitions or promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or in association with Facebook or Instagram. By entering a Soteria social media competition you are providing your information to Soteria and not Facebook or Instagram.
Participation in any competition on soteria.co.nz is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
– The Promoter is Soteria
– Entry is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over only (Eligible Entrants)
– Employees (and immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter
– The promotion is valid for the period set out on the competition page (Promotion Period)
– The Prize will be set out on the competition page
– To be eligible to win, entrants must enter during the Promotion Period only
– Entrants may only enter competitions once, unless stated otherwise
– Any entry that is: (a) late; (b) incomplete; (c) indecipherable; (d) incomprehensible; (e) illegible; or (f) unlawful will be ineligible and will be discarded. Any entry that the Promoter deems otherwise inappropriate will be ineligible and will be discarded
– The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
– Any costs associated with entering the Promotion, including data costs, are the entrant’s responsibility
– A winner for the prize will be drawn at random (Draw) within 7 days of the Competition closing
– The draw will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter
– The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
– The winner will be contacted directly by the Promoter via social media direct message, email or phone call
– If, despite the Promoter’s reasonable efforts to contact a Winner, a Prize is unclaimed or a Winner does not provide details for delivery within 7 days of the winning announcement, a new winner for the applicable prize will be drawn at random
– Any competition Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash
– The promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, not delivered, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the Winner
– By entering a Competition at soteria.co.nz, entrants agree to sign up to receive Soteria’s newsletter, unless they choose to opt-out